Covid-19 Self Care advice for parents
Parent Guide to Teaching & Learning
Caring for a teenager with physical or mental health problems can be very challenging for parents and carers, and is it all too easy to feel isolated and tired from dealing with daily tasks. We are committed to supporting all parents and carers wherever possible and there are a number of professionals at the school who could help, including a family support worker and CAMHS practitioners.
- Jayne Lister – Family Support Worker
- Micki Handford – Pastoral Manager
- James Stafford – Assistant Headteacher
- Stewart Scragg – SENCO
- Emma Compton – Assistant SENCO / Art Therapist
- Lynne Miller – Connexions
- Gabriella Watts – School Nurse
If you would like to speak to someone or arrange a meeting then please contact the school on 0116 2298137.