The Children’s Hospital School in Leicester supports almost 400 children, young people and their parents from Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland each year. We work extremely closely with their schools and other local services.
We are one of the UK’s oldest children’s hospital schools. Our pupils range from 2 to 19 years of age, and some ex-pupils, from when the school was founded, are 80+ years of age. Helping to support children and young people through unhappy, traumatic times leaves a powerful, lifelong good impression.
Our resources are at capacity most of the time, but demand is growing and we want to provide enough support to all the young people that need our help.
HOW WE CAN SUPPORT YOUR BUSINESS
We welcome help from businesses of all sizes, and like to support you in return. We’ve outlined a handful of ideas below – but we’re open to suggestions.
- Your logo and profile can be added to our sponsorship web page, with a link to your website.
- We’ll send you news updates, and sponsors are welcome to use some of the stories in their own communications.
- We give you a certificate for your wall.
- Our supporters logo can be included on your website, in your email signature, in your social media content or in any other digital communication.
- We can arrange to give a presentation at one of your events, or at an event for your peer group.
- Supporters can place an advertisement in our newsletter.
- Inclusion in our social media activities.
- Updates from any specific project(s) you’ve chosen to support, which you can share.
We need help from people from throughout Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland who are willing to talk about us and represent us in their local community. Our information pack below provides details of how businesses and individuals can support the School through volunteering.
CAUSE-RELATED SALES AND MARKETING
If your organisation supports us, we’d be happy to discuss cause-related marketing with you. If you’re unfamiliar with the idea, cause-related sales and marketing are beneficial for you because when your competitors’ prices, products or services are similar to yours, supporting a charitable cause can give you the edge needed to win a sale.
CHARITY OF THE YEAR
Making The Children’s Hospital School your charity of the year is a focused and effective method of support. In return, we will help you deliver a programme that will help you engage prospects and your employees. A shared charitable goal often doubles as a team-building exercise because it requires people to work together to achieve it.
SUPPORTING YOUR STAFF
Often staff will become personally interested in a charity their employer supports, and want to contribute through fundraising activities. We will always show our gratitude to any of your staff who support us.
CONTACT US FOR HELP AND ASSISTANCE
If you’re thinking about supporting us through your business or a different type of organisation and would like to discuss the options, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0116 2298137 and ask for Steven McDonald.