Please find below useful information regarding GCSE and other examinations at Willow Bank School.
SUMMER EXAMS 2024
Please find below the Summer 2024 timetable. Students will receive an exams pack before Easter 2024 break. This will contain their statement of entry, personalised timetable and JCQ documentation which explains national regulations for exams.
The awarding bodies have assigned the following exam sessions as contingency
- 6th June (PM)
- 13th June (PM)
- 26th June
Students should ensure they are available up until the 26th June, or until they have completed their last exam, to allow for any required contingency arrangements.
CERTIFICATE COLLECTION – 2022, 2021 and 2020 LEAVERS
Examination certificates are being held at Willow Bank School.
Certificates can be collected from Willow Bank reception between 8.30am and 3.30pm, Monday – Friday during term time.
If someone is collecting the certificates on your behalf, then they must have written permission and a form of photographic ID.
Schools are required to keep certificates for 12 months, after which they can be securely destroyed. Please make every effort to collect your certificates.
- Information for Candidates – Coursework 23 – 24
- Information For Candidates – Non Exam Assessment 22- 23
- Information For Candidates Privacy Notice 22 – 23
- Information for Candidates – Social Media 23 – 24
- Information for Candidates – Written Exams 22 – 23
- Unauthorised Items Poster 23 – 24
- Warning To Candidates Poster 23 – 24