Please find below useful information regarding GCSE and other examinations at Willow Bank School.
SUMMER EXAMS 2023
Please find below the Summer 2023 timetable. Students will receive an exams pack week commencing 20th March which contains their statement of entry, personalised timetable and JCQ documentation which explains national regulations for exams.
The awarding bodies have assigned the following exam sessions as contingency
- 8th June (PM)
- 15th June (PM)
- 28th June
Students should ensure they are available up until the 28th June, or until they have completed their last exam, to allow for any required contingency arrangemets.
CERTIFICATE COLLECTION – 2022, 2021 and 2020 LEAVERS
Examination certificates are being held at Willow Bank School. 2022 certificates are also now in school.
Certificates can be collected from Willow Bank reception between 8.30am and 3.30pm, Monday – Friday during term time.
If someone is collecting the certificates on your behalf, then they must have written permission and a form of photographic ID.
Schools are required to keep certificates for 12 months, after which they can be securely destroyed. Please make every effort to collect your certificates.
- Information for Candidates – Coursework 22 – 23
- Information For Candidates – Non Exam Assessment 22- 23
- Information For Candidates Privacy Notice 21 – 22
- Information for Candidates – Social Media 22 – 23
- Information for Candidates – Written Exams 22 – 23
- Unauthorised Items Poster 22 – 23
- Warning To Candidates Poster 22 – 23