New Smartphone App for Parents
Want to spend less on text messages?
The new, free, School Gateway Smartphone App for parents is unique to Schoolcomms.
- Receive instant notification of messages
- Receive messages using Wi-Fi even when there is no mobile signal
- No charge for sending replies back to the school
- Easy to download, use and send messages to school
- Secure and reliable •Store and receive messages all in one place, even if children are at different schools (providing schools are using Schoolcomms)
Search for “School Gateway” in the Apple App Store/Google Play or on your phone go to www.schoolgateway.com/apple (Apple) or www.schoolgateway.com/android (Android).
Install the App and if you are asked then say “yes” to “Allow Push Notifications”.
There may be times throughout the school year when we need to contact parents via Schoolcomms text messages. The Schoolcomms mobile text service only allows us to use 160 characters per text message, therefore some abbreviations such as ufn (until further notice) will be used. Please could parents save the school’s Schoolcomms telephone number to their phones, so when future messages are received from the school they know that the school has sent them.
If you wish to be sent messages please ensure that we have your correct email and mobile telephone details.